3.12.2008

Kristin is LAZZYY

I don't know why, but in theory I want to blog all the time.
I think about subjects to blog about, things to talk about, things to speculate over.

Then when it comes to actually writing this, I am a lazy son-of-a-bitch (that term looks so grotesque written out in type).

For this I apologize. Maybe I wasn't meant to write at all. I have no idea what I am meant to do.

Though thanks to the Keirsey Temperament Sorter, I do now know I am meant to be with people and work with people. So maybe the arts aren't my forte ... but that doesn't mean I shouldn't attempt to be creative within a form I enjoy such as writing.

If only I weren't the laziest writer sometimes. I want to write about Disneyland,
The Keirsey Temperament Sorter, about current events ... I want I want I want. So why don't I do , I do, I do. Doing is the only thing that really distinguishes. Actually being a participant.

Why am I even writing this when I could be writing about something else?

What the hell am I even talking about?




Anyways, the last few weeks have been curious, and I blame that.
In the last few weeks I have:

- Said goodbye.
- Cried more than usual.
- Felt Jealous
- Apologized
- Caught up with many friends
- Decided that I should do I
mprov Everywhere ASAP (WATCH FOOD COURT MUSICAL PLEASE! THAT IS MY LIFE'S GOAL!)
- Worked, a lot.
- Decided to Move out of Mom and Dad's
- Starting going to the gym again.

Does that explain why I haven't been blogging? No, not really.
In fact, being at a point of emotional fragility should be a reason TO blog. Creativity is born out of pain.
Oddly enough, I write when happy and feeling productive.
I talk to my freakin' mouth off when feeling sad and confused.

I am done talking about myself.

How are you?
Let's take a trip.

No comments: