4.12.2009

Dear Public Dancing Organizers: Recruit Me!

I am prepared to do this at any moment in time.

I am prepared to put my dancing shoes on at any given moment and chime into choreographed dance moves.
I have NO problem doing this in front of stangers and making a fool of myself.

So, if you ... dear reader ... happen to be someone who is organizing such an amazing stunt ENLIST ME IN YOUR ARMY OF DANCERS!

Please. Thanks.

Videos like this make me believe.
In people.
In life.
In dancing.
In happiness.

I just wish someone would do something like this around LA. Perhaps Improv Everywhere will do something like this.
Well, more specifically their LA affiliates (whose group I technically belong to, but I have yet to be able to make it to a Mission).



This one is floating around the internet today. I stumbled upon it during my morning browse of the internet. Thank you Yahoo home page for your ridiculous stories.
It took place at the Central Station in Antwerp, Blegium , and apparently it is viral advertising for a reality show in Belgium. At least that is what I have gathered thus far.

Have I ever told you that I love "Sound of Music"? Because if not, I do.
The choreography in this one is supurb, especially for the wide angle shots from up above. A+


The T-Mobile Dance - The funniest home videos are here

This one you have maybe seen by now, it has been floating around the internet for awhile. Obviously I am not on the cutting edge of blogging new things. But I thought I would share it anyways, because viewing this multiple times can only result in a happier state of being.
The songs used for this video make my day. Actually, everything about this video makes my day. The only thing about it that makes me sad is the fact that I wasn't there dancing. Someday.

I need an army of dancers and maybe someone who could choreograph it.
I can take care of the enthusism and vision.
Together we can change the world.
Or at least make someone smile.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I loved the Sound of Music video! It actually made me cry a little...I'm still processing why. It was just so..beautiful in some way. Thanks for posting it!