2.18.2008

Holy Cow



















I am glad I am including the inappropriate usage of a cow cartoon right here. I have no idea where that came from. I just use google sometimes to find the images I want.


So sue me.

So, check this out. My relatives used to own the slaughterhouse that is responsible for all the mis treatment of sick cows. What a bloodline I come from. Great.

Apparently, they sold it awhile ago, but I have some 5th cousins who were a part of the evil operation.

And on this same topic I will not further express myself, but use the words of another essayist, Michael Pollan. I read this essay in "The Best American Essays", I believe 2004. And I thought it was grand. And this may all be a reminder, if we choose to eat me (like myself), we may try and be consciences of where it came from and have respect for what we consume. And here is a link to the article:


No comments: