4.17.2008

Hopeless

Someone told me (thru a numerology reading at Denny's after a cabaret night at a gay bar in Long Beach, yea, that's right) that I am a Hopeless Romantic.

After being told this, my friend laughed and had a look on her face that seemed to simply say, "duh."

I asked other friends and they said "well, yeah."

This wasn't so obvious to me.
Here I spent all this time during my late college years craft in this independent female persona, who didn't need love and fooled myself into thinking it was something that just brought confusion, dependency and pain to a person.

I guess I knew I was slightly fooling myself all along. But I still someone believe in that strong version of me.

But I don't give off that persona AT ALL apparently. Apparently, I am an obvious hopeless romantic.

Oh the conflict between wanting to be independent and strong, and still being a hopeless idealist who believes I will find my other half someday.

Let the delusions continue.



I also don't write in here because I am obsessed with my job. I think thats good but I need side projects soon.

No comments: