6.24.2008

The BS of it all!



This is the bullshit that brainwashes us from the start.
I can name every movie in that montage.
And I love almost every single film/show used in it (worst background song).
This is what we (mostly women) let get to our brain.
Even when we don't think so, when we think we are smarter than cheese ball idealism and are skeptic of romance... this stuff is permeating our brains.
With every scene we watch it is revealing an awful lot about our wants, needs, and wishes.

It's unhealthy.
And horrible.
And wonderful

Don't lie, even
you secretly hope for these moments in your everyday mundane life.



On a side note, I peed my pants a little when I saw this poster today.


I keep trying to tell myself I am an intelligent, forward thinking 24 year old woman ... but it's posts like this that really defy that logic.

No comments: