1.21.2008

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Announcements all over the place. Exciting times full of prospect and speculation.

I love speculation.

Todays big announcement: Coachella. Tell me what cha think... What I can say is even though
I am not particularly too excited about any single band over another, I do think the line-up is solid. I must say, I don't fancy Jack Johnston at all... and I mean AT ALL... and that lends me to choosing going up only on Saturday and Sunday. The National and Animal Collective might be able to sway me otherwise, but possibly not.

Kraftwerk, Porstishead, and Dwight Yoakam (fuckin' guitars, Cadillacs, and hillbilly music, bitches) are good draws. And Death Cab I will pretty much spend a millions dollars to go see by themselves, because I am ridiculous. So Saturday is a shoe in. Sunday, Roger Waters "Dark Side of the Moon". I really don't know what to expect from that, but it probably is worth my time.

Point being... who is with me? Charge the tickets to your card, get tent, we will buy some booze, and let's go. It'll be a party of a lifetime!












Tomorrow's big announcement: THE OSCAR NOMINEES! OOOOOOOOOH. AAAAAAAAAH.

(Also tomorrow... is Dan Ford the Sausage King? Jimmy Dean announces it's contest winner. I hope someone who reads this gets what I am talking about.)

Anyways, that is all for now.
Night kids.

No comments: