1.22.2008

Shit YA!



Oh hey, what's up?

This is Maya Rudolph. And she is hilarious.
She actually is soooo funny she is on SNL.
She also, just happens to be the keyboardist for The Rentals. A la Matt Sharp from ex-Weezer band member... his other band. And that is pretty fuckin' cool.
Oh yea, and she was in a Robert Altman film (Prairie Home Companion). Bitchin'.
She also graduated from UC Santa Cruz and played with a band and got her degree in Photography. Which makes her cool.
And, she is pretty hot. Look at that picture. ( I don't mean that in a creepy way either)
Oh, and hey... she happens to be involved with only my favorite director ever...Paul Thomas Anderson. And is his baby's mama.

I discovered most of this over the last few days.

WTF. Why can't I be half the woman she is. When will my life get this cool.

Maya... you fuckin' go girl.





No comments: